We have quality English and Western horses available year round for you to purchase. We do our best
to find calm, well mannered horses for your riding pleasure. Most of our horses come from people who
simply do not want to take the time to sell their horses and so they have us do it for them. We are
passionate about horses, we take pride in all that we do and we are committed to our customers to
provide excellent care and services.
For a small fee, we can also help you search for the right horse for you. If you don’t have time to do it
yourself, we would be glad to help. We are also available to go along with you to look at potential
horses you would like to buy. Contact us for more information.
Don't want to buy your own horse? Check out our leasing program. We have full and half lease options
available on good quality horses. Must be at least an advanced beginner rider and be able to tack up
and ride on your own in order to lease one of our horses. Anyone under age 14 who is leasing a horse
must be currently enrolled in riding lessons.
We feel that it is important for prospective buyers to understand TNC Equine Center's policies prior to purchasing a horse. Over the years we have had, as every horse
person has, good and bad experiences in buying and selling horses both personally and for clients. With this in mind we have adopted the following policies in regards
to our sales program.
- TNC Equine Center does NOT do trial periods of any type. We may offer an on our property lease period, but we do not do trail periods off of our property.
- No Deposits – We will not hold a horse for any reason.
- Payment Forms – Cash ONLY.
- Horses must be paid for at the time of purchase, not at the time of pick up or delivery. If payment is not made the horse is not considered sold.
- All Vet examinations, if desired, will be done at TNC Equine Center. No exceptions. This protects both the buyer, seller and owner of the horse. Full payment is
needed to hold the horse until the vet examination can be performed for us. Checks must be performed within 5 days.
We are more than willing to work with you in purchasing your new horse, and feel that being upfront about our practices will help to make your purchase a good one. I
hope that this has given you some insight into our reasoning behind our policies, and why we do things like we do. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that
you may have.
We look forward to helping you find “Your Perfect Horse.”